Wednesday, November 12, 2014

And the Journey Begins!

Hi!!! This trip is going to be so many firsts for me. I already miss my babies and I am trying not to cry. My eyes are swollen, and I so don't look like my passport photo. I was nervous going through security; I was trying to not look nervous; I probably looked like a crazy person. I couldn't get my belt off. I was trying to watch people so I could do everything correct. My shoes were not coming off fast enough. I turned to the guy behind me and said "dude I feel sorry for you because I don't have a clue what I am doing." Let's just say, I am glad I got here early.
Now, I am just sitting and waiting to get on the plane. I have made it through the first part. I have my star bucks so I am good to go.
Catch you in the phase.
Hello my family; I love you. Hello Mrs. Wyatt; I miss you. Hello Franklin Simpson High School.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for safe travels. We are so proud for you. Relax and enjoy this wonderful opportunity. We all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out Belize ! Our Shan is the best! Love you sooo much and you have soo much fun..No one deserves this more than you for all you do for others.

    ReplyDelete