Thursday, November 20, 2014

Not futbol but basketball

IIt has rained here in Belmopan for two days. They think 75 is chilly and I am saying (in my best creole voice) "no man this feels good man."  They whip out sweaters, And I am saying bring on the shorts. Today I explored the school grounds and I spoke with many teachers. I also tutored a student named Daisy. I had a great time today. I took pictures of all of the buildings. We had an afternoon break, and I watched the students play basketball. It look fun so, I asked if I could join. They asked me if I could play and I said "I play a little." They could not beat me. I had so much fun. I played one one and two on two. They said "what about futbol?" I said "no man, I don't play futbol I play basketball and American football."   It was another good day. But, let me just say that I am not as young as I used to be. I am feeling it now. Ugh! 
These two pictures are the computer lab. They do not have Internet access. These are just for learning computer skills and typing papers. 

This is the cafeteria 
The kitchen and lunch ladies
These are class rooms
Storage and maintaince 
Library 
Library
Palms
Class room
Class room
Class room
Class room

1 comment:

  1. Looks as though they do EVERYTHING with what they have......no complaining....just deal with it!!! We are so spoiled here.

    ReplyDelete