Wednesday, November 26, 2014

football and turkey but not in Belize

Hi!!!!! The boys asked me about Thanksgiving while at breakfast this morning.  I talked to them about the traditions that I made with my family. I love to cook for everyone and see them together.  I also told them that they play football. So, Kevin and Frankie found a football and brought it to me. They got a few neighborhood kids to play. They didn't believe me when I told them I could play. I threw the ball to them and they screamed. Ohhhhh they asked me if there was anything that I couldn't do. I replied "I can't walk on water."  They liked that one too. So, as you sit around your turkey and games, think of me. Because, the Mayflower didn't land this far south. It was north of Belize. No turkey for me. Think of me, because I will be teaching. Have a blessed day. And for goodness sake someone please save me some pie or have one waiting for me when I get home!!!!!! 
Gobble Gobble. 

4 comments:

  1. I know Belize has a reason to be thankful!!! You are there!!!! Love you !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you happy thanksgiving little sister! ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's little bigger yet better sister to u thank you!!!! Lol

      Delete